Pre-Listing Home Inspection
Pre-Listing Home Inspection, Pre-Listing Consultation, and Pre-Certified Inspection
This service is available for homes before the home is listed on the market. A pre-listing home inspection is designed to help you confirm that there are no major systems in need of immediate repair or replacement, and no known safety hazards. It informs you of any defects, so that you can address them before prospective buyers discover them.
The consultation takes about 1 hour and does not include a written report. The Pre-Certified Inspection includes a full written report.
The Advantages of having your home Pre-Inspected:
- The report can help you substantiate a higher asking price if problems don’t exist or have been corrected.
- The report can help you realistically price your home if problems exist.
- You can assist us during the inspection, something not normally done during a buyer’s inspection.
- If there are any issues they can be corrected before the report is generated.
- Allows you time to make repairs if any and shop for competitive contractors.
- Often encourages buyers to waive their inspection contingencies.
- Permits a clean home inspection to be used as a marketing tool.
- Your contract is less likely to fall apart, if a buyer’s inspection unexpectedly reveals a last-minute problem.
- Your report provides you with full-disclosure protection for future legal claims.